So I was excited to make the Bubble Dress and excited to use the fabric I hadn't been able to use at Christmas. I modified the pattern to add actual gathered sleeves, instead of the cap sleeves. I used the armhole and sleeve pattern from the Jumprope dress, then slashed and spread the pieces to create fullness to gather. I finished off the sleeve with a bias binding strip. So it's not exactly true to the pattern, but I think it turned out cute.
I also added a black velvet ribbon to match the velvet dots on the cream taffeta fabric. My younger sister made the little red flowers clipped onto the ribbon at the waist.
All in all, I'm happy with how it turned out. I love the little bubble skirt and as always, the directions were great. I'll post some pictures from the wedding of Miss S wearing the dress.